andrea werner insoft, licsw
1193 Walnut Street, Suite #6
Thank you for visiting my website. Please click on the links at the left to learn more about me and the services I offer.
I focus on providing psychotherapy to meet each individual's journey.
Who are my clients?
- All ages and orientations
- Experiencing life stage issues
Services I offer:
- Support groups
- Presenting at workshops.
I support clients experiencing a wide range of emotional and psychiatric struggles and have expertise in the following areas:
- Women's mental health across the life span
- Depression and anxiety
- Relationship struggles
- Grief and loss
- Perinatal mental health for women AND men including issues related to pregnancy, infertility, and post-partum adjustment disorders; traumatic births, stillbirths, pregnancy loss, terminations; and families with premature babies and medically complex children
- Post-partum depression
- Fragile beginnings -- giving birth prematurely or having a medically compromised child
My office is located in Newton Highlands. I offer free parking and easy access to the 'T'.